PPTools: small but convenient utility for Pulsed Powers
- Solving of RLC circuit: give all parameters but two, solve the two unknowns!
- Resistors color coding: enter the color code, read the resistance value! Or enter the resistance you need, then read the closest color code!
- Liquid resistors solver: give all parameters but one, solve the unknown!
- Inductances calculator: select the geometry, enter the parameters, then read the associated inductance and capacitance! (flux leakage coefficients included, according to Knoepfel calculations)
- Skin depth calculator: select the applied signal shape, select the electrodes materials, give all parameters but one, solve the unknown!
- Help window describing all the features and giving details about the calculations (in About tab).
Download it now ! This is free software (released under GPLv2). I try to make as many tests as possible before each release (5 betas before the v0.9, 4 before the v1.0) but there can always be some nasty, hidden bugs left behind, so please, report bugs, suggestions, ... to bavay_at_slf_dot_ch. The download page will allow you to select the binary according to your plateform (osX, Windows, Linux (i586 and ppc), Solaris/sparc).
Because of its licence (Open Source, GPLv2), feel free to redistribute it to your colleagues, friends, ...